Add 15 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped and 6 olives, pitted and chopped.
- Soak bread in milk. Mix together with all other ingredients.
- Shape into six burgers, keeping them separate with layers of greaseproof paper.
- Heat oil in a heavy-based frying pan and fry patties for 4 – 5 minutes on each side. Serve the burgers with rolls, lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
- 1 slice bread
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) milk
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed (optional)
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) chopped fresh parsley or 10 ml (2 tsp) dried
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 500 g beef mince
- Cooking oil for frying
Tips & Tricks
Tomato & Herb Add 30 ml (2 Tbsp) chopped fresh herbs or 10 ml (2 tsp) dried, 1 tomato, peeled and chopped.