- Basting sauce: Mix all the ingredients together.
- Thread the cubes alternately with the onion, pineapple and pepper on wooden skewers.
- Place skewers on a rack of an oven-roasting pan. Grill under element of oven for about 10 minutes, turning and brushing with the marinade. Serve immediately.
- 500 g beef cubes, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 1 medium white or red onion, quartered
- ½ pineapple, cut into slices and wedges
- ½ green pepper, cut into large cubes
- ½ red pepper, cut into large cubes
- 6 wooden or metal skewers
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fruit chutney
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) honey
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 ml (¼ tsp) grated lemon rind
- 30 ml (1 Tbsp) chopped fresh thyme or 10 ml (2 tsp) dried
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) finely chopped root ginger
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep: 20 min
Cooking: 10 min
Ready In: 30 min
Servings: 6 people
Tips & Tricks
No tips for this recipe.