Steak on Panini with Caramelised onions & Blue cheese crumble
- Cut steak into small cubes. Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan. Fry steak for a few minutes until brown.
- For sauce: Mix all ingredients and add to steak cubes. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes. Serve on Panini bread with caramelized onion and blue cheese crumbled on.
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) olive oil
- 300 g fillet or rump steak, 2, 5 cm thick
- 125 ml (½ cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) peri-peri sauce
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 ml (¼ tsp) medium curry powder
Prep: 10 min
Cooking: 8 min
Ready In: 18 min
Servings: 4 people
Tips & Tricks
No tips for this recipe.