Sticky beef ribs
- Place ribs in a container to marinate.
- Marinade: Mix all ingredients. Pour marinade over ribs. Close and marinate in fridge for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from marinade and place in preheated oven at 200°C. Turn and baste frequently with marinade and bake for about 20 minutes.
- 800 g short ribs, cut into portions
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 50 g (3 Tbsp) sachet tomato paste
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 10 ml (2 tsp) chopped fresh sage or 3 ml (½ tsp) dried sage
- 60 ml (¼ cup) light brown sugar
- 60 ml (¼ cup) beef stock
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
Prep: 15 min
Cooking: 20 min
Ready In: 35 min
Servings: 4-6 people
Tips & Tricks
No tips for this recipe.