Carpaccio Cream Cheese Bites
- Remove the partially frozen fillet from the freezer and thinly slice the beef into slivers.
- One at a time, place each beef slice onto a piece of plastic wrap, top it with another piece of plastic wrap and using a meat mallet, gently pound the meat until it is almost paper thin.
- Remove the plastic wrap and spread cream cheese onto each piece of carpaccio.
- Roll up the beef and insert toothpicks along the carpaccio roll spaced a few centimetres apart, the size you make the bites is entirely up to you.
- Using a sharp knife, evenly slice between each toothpick wiping the knife with a damp cloth after each slice.
- Place a stuffed olive onto the top of each toothpick and refrigerate until needed.
- Season with salt flakes and serve on a platter.
- 500g piece beef fillet, partially frozen
- 500g cream cheese
- 400g stuffed green olives
- Salt flakes
Prep: 20 min
Ready In: 20 min
Servings: 4-6 people
Tips & Tricks
Sprinkle over dried origanum and serve with lemon wedges.